Seafood Restaurants In Kingsville, Tx, Jack Crevalle Recipe, Butterfly Hatchery Kit, New Building Behind Burjuman, Minnie Mouse Logo Pink, How To Decalcify Steamer, Budget Mage Deck, Iyanla Vanzant Lives Where, Airbnb Boat Rentals Near Me, Dewalt Twin Pack, Tangled Logo Png, Pathfinder Masterwork Item, " /> Seafood Restaurants In Kingsville, Tx, Jack Crevalle Recipe, Butterfly Hatchery Kit, New Building Behind Burjuman, Minnie Mouse Logo Pink, How To Decalcify Steamer, Budget Mage Deck, Iyanla Vanzant Lives Where, Airbnb Boat Rentals Near Me, Dewalt Twin Pack, Tangled Logo Png, Pathfinder Masterwork Item, " />

custom engagement ring toronto

Click here for Livia Diamonds Engagement Rings in Toronto » Although our service is by appointment only, all of our consultations are absolutely free. Please reach out to us via our contact form to learn more or to schedule your consultation. After my first meeting with him, it became clear on why he was so highly recommended by several colleagues of mine. Specializing in wedding and engagement rings, jewellery repairs and alteration services THANK YOU FOR MAKING USTORONTO’S BEST JEWELLERY STORE Call our incredible staff: 416-463-2136 General Inquiries: info@madeyoulook.ca … Made to measure fine jewellery. Now you need a custom engagement ring designer in Toronto who will work with you to create the perfect ring—as unique as the one who will wear it. Rather, it is a cross between an e-commerce store and a personal concierge service without a traditional storefront. Custom Engagement Ring Designer In Toronto and New York: By Appointment Only 477 Richmond St west #801 Toronto,On M5V3E7 Made in Canada Your own fairy tale with sparkly diamond engagemen. Guaranteed. Once your design details are finalized and you have picked out your diamond or gemstone, your personalized Toronto custom engagement ring goes into manufacturing cue. We are open and meeting with clients by appointment only. The strictest quality standards for both our diamonds and our jewelry. Herman is a sought-after diamond setter with 30 years experience and Arsak, an expert goldsmith with 40 years experience. Very impressed.”, “Kimberfire found the perfect canary diamond. All the best in the future. Ring (470) Ring Style. Free shipping Canada-wide. He was solution oriented, and ultimately made the the perfect engagement ring for my partner. The finest engagement rings and diamond jewelry, without the traditional jewelry store cost. Full Custom Design Process . I couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful ring!”, “Kimberfire helped me through the complex process from start to finish; from initial ideas to the perfect end product (she was speechless).”, “I bought a ring through Kimberfire and it was a very pleasant experience. This is a daunting and emotional task … Hours. Pallotta Jewellers is a Family owned business that specializes in custom Engagement Rings & Fine Jewellery since 1984. Clear Filters. He's the best. Sat All Day. All rights reserved. See Results (470) Get It For Christmas. Thanks again, Sevan for your service. All our diamond engagement rings in Toronto are made with actual diamonds in 14/18kt white/yellow gold or in platinum. We can meet with you either virtually or in our private and comfortable offices in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A Google search of Sevan revealed it to being on... I’ve had such a wonderful experience working with Sevan. Now you need a custom engagement ring designer in Toronto who will work with you to create the perfect ring—as unique as the one who will wear it. All rights reserved. Create Your Own Ring. There were no surprises when he communicated a final price and he provided all proper paperwork and appraisals when complete. YOUR TORONTO JEWELERS!Xam Diamonds is one of the premier jewelers in Toronto for a good reason: we know diamonds! Incredible value on custom diamond jewelry of the highest quality. LINARA CUSTOM ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN TORONTO. A peek-a-boo of skin and a beautiful elegant perfe. Featuring Ontario, Canadian & Lab diamonds, sapphires & gems. We work in many metals such as gold (white, rose or yellow) and platinum. Create your own story and memories with a custom d. Your own fairy tale with sparkly diamond engagemen. Acquire the largest, highest-quality diamonds and jewelry possible within your budget. Sun All Day. I can see why you've won so many awards in the industry and consumer choice awards. Our loose diamonds are ethically-sourced and have certificates from the top grading laboratories in the world, as well as related laser inscriptions, in order to verify all details. Today’s technology allows us to work alongside our clients to design their perfect, one-of-a-kind custom engagement ring, or other piece of custom jewelry. After my first meeting with him, it became clear on why he was so highly recommended by several colleagues of mine. Design by Sevan is where your ‘happily ever after’ begins. Sevan has a large selection of engagement rings and wedding bands to choose from at all price ranges. The quality of diamonds ... Amazing experience working with Sevan on selecting the perfect engagement ring. You’re ready to ask one of life’s defining questions. John. Incredible customer service. UNIQUE for REAL SPECIALIZING in DIFFERENT WELCOME TO MADE YOU LOOK Toronto’s famous indie jewellery store. Thank you for everything! Custom Rings Portfolio. It truly was a pleasure to pick out a ring with your help. I would recommend him to anyone looking to wow their loved one with a stunning piece of custom jewellery. Simply enter your name and email (and anything else you’d like to share) and we’ll reply ASAP. Custom Engament Ring Design Toronto. That means white, well-placed inclusions and the finest cuts. ©2020 - Design by Sevan. Recreate It. The Diamond Studio Located in Toronto… Once the deposit is paid, the team gets to work creating an intricate 3D design of your ring. Our specialty is custom engagement rings, but we frequently produce, pendants, diamonds studs, earrings, wedding bands, eternity bands and many other types. Let's Get Started. Custom Engagement Rings Toronto. Design by Sevan transforms your inspiration into a one of a kind ring that meets the highest standards in quality, value and absolute brilliance. He educated me on the different aspects of diamonds and guided me through where my budget would best be spent. One of the top engagement ring retailers in Toronto, Kimberfire is known for their excellent customer service, fine jewelry designs, massive diamond selection and reasonable prices. Sevan and his brothers will bring your ring to life in the workshop. You’ll have the opportunity to provide feedback until we get it right. Available in Toronto, Canada. This gives us the ability to more effectively oversee our production and assure the highest level of quality. Get a Free Quote and compare with our lowest price.Award- Winning Jewelry Designer in … We believe in providing personal service and advice, excellent selection, ultra-competitive pricing and quality control on all of our products. Find custom engagement rings in Toronto. Handcrafted Engagement Ring Stores in Toronto You have to look no further than Serli & Siroan for high quality, customized, and handcrafted wedding and engagement rings in Toronto. Schedule a Free Virtual or In-Office Consultation. Skip the retail markups by working with a private jeweller instead! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for high quality, custom made and affordable rings. From the moment you walk through our doors for your consultation until the day we present your finished ring, our goal is to exceed your every expectation. We also offer a large selection of Canadian diamonds. My fiancé is in love with the ring and is exactly what she wanted. Modify It. Amazing experience working with Sevan on selecting the perfect engagement ring. Getting engaged is one of the happiest and most romantic times of your life. Create It. Custom Engagements Rings Toronto | Custom Jewelry Designer Toronto At Carnabys Bespoke Jewellery, we specialize in Custom Engagements Rings. I would (and will!) With your input, our team of skilled jewelry designers will create a 3D rendering for your approval. (416) 792-4992 E-MAIL NOW For someone who knew only a few things about purchasing an engagement ring, you truly made it easy. Dowload the app today and start your new ring design! Get It For Christmas (386) Offers. Sevan was very transparent and honest throughout the entire process. Custom Engagement Rings. I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Sevan. At flux + form, we believe nothing declares your love more meaningfully than a thoughtful proposal accompanied by a ring. Before the finished piece we have many stages for you to approve and make changes to the design that you have chosen. Create It. Handmade Jewelry and Engagement Rings in Toronto. Ethically sourced Diamond Engagement Rings, Gemstones, & Wedding Bands. Schedule a free in-person consultation or shop our extensive list of designs on our website. STEP 1: CONCEPT. Meet with us virtually (via Zoom), or in our offices in Toronto, Ontario. We create unique and custom jewelry using the finest materials & hand picked gemstones. Download Idea Book. This is a big step. Thank you so much Sevan for making the experience of buying a ring special. We’re here to help, and we look forward to meeting you! DESIGN MY OWN RING F or 30 years Sevan’s brilliant craftsmanship has delighted thousands of couples. Once your design has been finalized, our expert manufacturing team creates your Kimberfire piece from the ground up, using the best practices in the industry, to ensure high quality custom jewelry that will last a lifetime. We specialize in crafting Bridal jewellery and we are here to help you design your dream Engagement Ring. My fiance and everyone who looks at the ring is amazed at how it sparkles, the clarity, colour and setting. Toronto's #1 Moissanite Jeweller with the best quality and best prices in the city! When our clients see their brilliant creations, they can’t wait for that big moment to arrive. We pride ourselves on offering the very best custom design, product and service. I showed him images of different rings that I wanted mine to resemble and Sevan crafted a ring beyond my expectations. Finished Custom Built Engagement Rings in Toronto. When it’s time for the big reveal, you’ll come in for the final presentation. Gregory Jacobson. Your ring should be one of a kind. You Get to See your Ring Before you Purchase. Custom Engagement Rings in Toronto & Richmond Hill | Finest Gold Gallery. We specialize in Natural, Lab Created, & Moissanite Diamonds. Another custom design, another … It’s refreshing to know it’s been highly regarded and recommended by many. They were professional, educated and very well priced.”. The perfect diamond engagement rings in Toronto for your special moment. We work with you to create the perfect piece of jewelry. We have been creating original, custom and unique pieces of jewelry since 1979 including: Free shipping Canada-wide. I cant speak more highly of Sevan. Thu All Day. Linara offers elegant and unique Engagement Rings set with diamonds and precious gemstones in various styles … To make an inquiry or book an appointment either complete this form, call us at (416) 861-8110, or email us. To Read The Story About Gloria's Custom Vintage Style Ring Below Click Here Oriana V's Custom Curved Wedding Band With Yellow Sapphires Below "We also got our wedding bands there, both custom designed. Custom jewelry creations are designed in-house, made-to-order, and shipped directly to you. We respect your ideas and take great care to bring them to life through an intricate design process, in-house. Engagement rings, wedding bands, repairs and remodelling. 4165658016 shir@ringcometrue.com. Call us for a free consultation: 416-737-0050 Honing his craft since the age of 10, Sevan is able to go beyond carat, colour, clarity and cut to expose a diamond’s purities and flaws. President & CEO. Gloria's Custom Vintage Inspired Ring. We also have a fabulous in-house collection of gold jewellery to suit a variety of needs. Not only should your engagement ring be beautiful, it should also express your unique message of love. Let's Chat . The quality of diamonds he works with are incredible. Style Discovery. You made the ring selection process and design easy for me. Create your ring by selecting a center diamond, then choosing your perfect setting. I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Sevan. We look forward to hearing from you! Your ring should be custom made for you, with you. All our pieces are made locally in Toronto. Submit an inquiry to book your appointment, or call us at (416) 861-8110. Kimberfire is a better way to buy diamond engagement rings, loose diamonds and fine diamond jewelry. Mon All Day. A brilliant way to buy high-quality engagement rings and diamond jewelry. Sort By: Filters Select Refinements. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for high quality, custom made and affordable rings. “I was able to make a very well informed decision, without stress or pressure, and I received an amazing deal on a spectacular engagement ring!”, “Gorgeous ring. We also offer pre-designed classic and modern jewelry, all made to the highest quality standards. Custom Diamond Engagement Rings. We give you complete transparency and control throughout the manufacturing of your engagement ring. " We provide a unique five-star experience, whether online via Zoom or in our offices in downtown Toronto. Shop for an exquisite range of Diamond Engagement Rings in Toronto, Loose Diamonds, Wedding Bands set up a Custom Engagement Ring Design Session with us. Representing over 100 local jewellery designers. Shop Diamond Rings. We manufacture all styles of fine diamond jewelry including custom engagement rings, wedding bands, diamond rings, diamond earrings, diamond necklaces and tennis bracelets. You will notice that all of our showcases are open. Ring Come True. Engagement RingWedding Band(s)Other. He was solution oriented, and ultimately made the the perfect engagement ring for my partner. You can feel confident knowing you’re getting the best diamond for your investment. Wed All Day. Stones are available in brilliant, diamond, crushed ice, Old European and antique cuts. When you have the right designer, the journey to the perfect ring will be smooth and stress-free. We then incorporate any feedback you might have. Custom designs created by our expert design and manufacturing teams. When it comes to shopping for custom engagement rings Toronto, we’ve got you covered! Cyber Week Specials (10) Gender. 1 concept. I’ve had such a wonderful experience working with Sevan. LADIES' (408) MEN (58) UNISEX (4) Jewellery Type. Tue All Day. Direct access to wholesale diamonds, custom manufacturing and non-retail office space allows us to provide the most competitive pricing, with the expertise, craftsmanship and personal experience of the highest-end jewelry stores. At Diamonds For Less, you get to see your actual ring before making a purchase and not place an order based on mock-up samples. © 2012-2020 Kimberfire Inc. You’ll leave our office educated and excited. If a custom gemstone or diamond engagement ring is the next step for you on your journey together, breathe easy because Tamara can help you create a fantastic gemstone or diamond engagement ring that expresses your love and captures the essence of your relationship. All items are made-to … Our ability to provide you with direct access to wholesale diamonds, combined with our low overhead and custom jewelry manufacturing, enables us to ensure the consistent quality, selection and prices we pride ourselves on. The finest engagement rings and diamond jewelry, without the traditional jewelry store cost. Direct access to diamond manufacturers and loose wholesale diamonds. Personalized Rings. Browse Custom Designed Rings. We make our custom wedding rings, engagement rings, and other jewelry on a promise of integrity and responsibility – we strive to make our diamond-buying process transparent and honest: our stones are sourced from only the most reputable diamond mines in South Africa, and we … refer anyone to Sevan in a heartbeat and will be back for my wedding band. The engagement ring is matched with the wedding band making it very easy. Meet with us virtually (via Zoom), or in our offices in Toronto, Ontario. 27 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, M5V 0R1, Canada. Ethically sourced and GIA certified, each and every diamond you’re shown has been carefully selected as the highest quality stone in its class. Check out our Portfolio page and Gallery of latest custom designs and learn more about our custom design process and craftsmanship. I cant speak more highly of Sevan. Kimberfire is not a traditional jewelry store. Choose from Harro Gem, Charles and Colvard, or NEO moissanite. The New Forever Stone. From start to finish he was a pleasure to work with. For my first time purchasing a piece of jewellery like this, I was extremely happy with my entire experience with Sevan. A way to avoid jewelry store prices without sacrificing on the experience. His expertise in the industry was extremely helpful in picking the right diamond and setting. Thank you for your support, and stay safe! Find your engagement ring in Toronto! Our knowledgeable staff are experts in both diamond grading and jewelry manufacturing. A Google search of Sevan revealed it to being one of the top jewellers in Toronto. You can visit us at our custom engagement ring design studio located in downtown Toronto. He was open to discussion, and guided me through the entire process which was very new to me. Cart 0. At Kimberfire, we curate our wholesale diamonds to show only the best and brightest of each colour and clarity grade. We know there’s a lot of misleading information and high pressure sales tactics out there so we make it our mission to educate our customers and provide them with the ultimate experience.”. Toronto's best custom jewellery store. Acquire the largest, highest-quality diamonds and jewelry possible within your budget. From start to finish he was a pleasure to work with. Your love is like no other. For 30 years Sevan’s brilliant craftsmanship has delighted thousands of couples. His reputation is built on relationships and backed by three generations of excellence. Schedule a Free Virtual or In-Office Consultation. Your custom engagement ring in 3 easy steps! We offer the complete custom jewellery design experience from start to finish!! Fri All Day. His expertise in the industry was extremely helpful in picking the right diamond and setting. Product(s) Our designers use your ideas, drawings, and images to visualize your exclusive design concept. With jewellery designers, bench jewellers, stone setters, polishers, and engravers, there is no jewellery item we cannot manufacture. During our private, no-obligation consultation, you share your preferences and Sevan will show you a selection of stones. Custom Design "Our design process is straightforward and easy. With Forever Ring, a beautiful custom moissanite engagement ring is possible and affordable. You have a vision and a budget. “My customers trust me to create the ring of their dreams and I take that responsibility to heart. Custom Moissanite Engagement Rings. Also, it appears to be well known amongst family members and friends who praised this company. Shop our ethical wedding rings today ! Looking forward to working with you on finding my wedding band. His reputation is built on relationships and backed by three generations of excellence.

Seafood Restaurants In Kingsville, Tx, Jack Crevalle Recipe, Butterfly Hatchery Kit, New Building Behind Burjuman, Minnie Mouse Logo Pink, How To Decalcify Steamer, Budget Mage Deck, Iyanla Vanzant Lives Where, Airbnb Boat Rentals Near Me, Dewalt Twin Pack, Tangled Logo Png, Pathfinder Masterwork Item,

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.