Mexican Scrambled Eggs, Great Value 100 Arabica Donut Shop Coffee Pods Nutrition Facts, Fairfax House Leeds, Earth Song Piano Chords, Campus Edge Uta, Liverpool John Moores University Reviews, Cool Forum Icons, " /> Mexican Scrambled Eggs, Great Value 100 Arabica Donut Shop Coffee Pods Nutrition Facts, Fairfax House Leeds, Earth Song Piano Chords, Campus Edge Uta, Liverpool John Moores University Reviews, Cool Forum Icons, " />

my teaching portfolio

Built to be a professional portfolio, this site aims to provide a clear demonstration of my proficiency in teaching, and to allow for self-assessment and reflection on my capabilities and growth. Images, animated images, and icons can jump off a page. If I encapsulated my teaching in a single idea, it would be to create opportunities for learning. never gave up on my dream of becoming a teacher and by becoming a Communications Technology Teacher/Tech Teacher, this blends my creativity, design, and teaching passions into one complete package. my practice teaching portfolio orly abellanosa bsed - iv Slideshare uses cookies to improve functionality and performance, and to provide you with relevant advertising. 67. Teaching Portfolio Alexander Paulin Department of Mathematics, King’s College London Contents x Teaching Philosophy x Teaching Strategy x Teaching Experience x Representative Course Syllabi, including Assignments, Examinations. In today's multimedia world, a rich set of tools provide the opportunity to design an educational portfolio that stands out. The purpose of this site is to display my educational values and goals, my personal, professional, and academic achievements, as well as implementations of teaching principles and materials. 3. Please use the menu above labeled “Teaching Portfolio” to navigate to its various pages. An educational portfolio is a compilation of your academic work, often focused on your overall concentration of study. Web2.0. Collect a wide range of artifacts, and date and annotate them so you have the information you need when making your final selections. They’re a great roadmap for answering questions and setting yourself apart from other educators. WebQuest. Briefly describe the courses you are teaching or have taught in the recent past, including the number of credit hours, whether the course was required or elective, the number of students, and whether they were graduate or undergraduate. For example, on one exam I gave my students The following one involves articulating an educational philosophy and identifying goals, building and refining the portfolio, and framing the contents for presentation to others. 2. This EDITABLE Teaching Portfolio comes in a modern and clean design and includes a teaching portfolio cover, portfolio dividers, binder spines, teacher resume template, table of contents page, references page, about me page, blank unit and lesson plan template, teaching phi. Karl Schaefer Statement of Teaching Philosophy open-ended questions from the homework. You can either create a PDF version of your portfolio or create an online version that is viewable by anyone … A portfolio is a great way to highlight your studies and the events or activities that you are most proud of. Teaching activities outside the classroom, such as advising undergraduate students, supervising students engaged in undergraduate research, and otherwise mentoring students also are important to include. Welcome to my online teaching portfolio. of 3: Method 2 It’s a very flexible document that can be modified to suit your need. Establishes and implements professional development plans based upon the teacher's needs aligned to the Iowa teaching standards and district/building student achievement goals. To me, teaching psychology is like a translating task. I used these to create a user-friendly index. A teaching portfolio provides a record of • The ideas and objectives that inform your teaching • The courses that you teach or are prepared to teach I am currently the art teacher at Carl T. Mitnick School in Cape May, NJ, where I teach over 400 first and second grade students. By describing your teaching roles and responsibilities, you provide a conte… What is a portfolio? 2. Explain your educational philosophy and teaching goals. Technology can detract from the learning that is happening if it is not well thought out and planned. We organize all the data so it's easy to manage your portfolio. I feel pleased when they can find answers to their questionings and help their pupils or clients. “MyTeachingStrategies™ has given me a structure to assess and plan for the social-emotional and language development of my kindergarten students. I´m a student of Emotional Education course, in the Master of teaching (Secondary). Productivity Tools. It can be a great way to keep students and parents informed. Introduction. Introduction. CampusPress is hosted at web.sas.upenn.edu by a third-party vendor, CampusPress. Education is my chosen career path. Sign in|Recent Site Activity|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites. My Teaching Portfolio. If I were having a conversation with a teacher in a 4th grade science classroom, I would tell him that technology can really enhance his classroom. Create your Iowa Teaching Portfolio online! A teaching portfolio is a valuable tool for any teacher to showcase their accomplishments. Welcome to my online teaching portfolio. UCAT aims to provide faculty and GTAs with a practical and self-reflective guide for developing their teaching portfolios. Thank you for visiting my teaching portfolio. I believe that I have a great deal left to learn about teaching with technology. Introduction. I´ve been teaching at university level since 2006, in face-to-face lessons, and since 2014 I´ve been working in an online university. An educational portfolio is a compilation of your academic work, often focused on your overall concentration of study. Content. My name is Jason Ellis, and this is my teaching portfolio. As you explore my portfolio, you will come across information regarding my current position as an art teacher, as well as my professional experience prior to receiving this job. This typically includes a variety of evidence that you’ve gathered throughout your career that backs up your teaching philosophy. Be prepared to do some learning of your own about new software and new ways to integrate technology. What is a portfolio? The materials provided here focus on the teaching portfolio. For me, teaching is a calling. Resources. Sample Teaching Portfolios. I still do not know anything about HTML coding and there are quite a few Web 2.0 tools that I am unfamiliar with. These principles will help you select goals for your portfolio. We sent you an email with a link to reset your password. Autobiography. My Teaching Portfolio. 2. Introduction. Describe in broad strokes the key principles that underlie your practice. You can use WebQuests to teach your students new material. TEACHING PORTFOLIO UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT EL PASO BIOLOGY MAJOR ABOUT ME Hello, my name is Victoria Santellano and I am currently attending the University of Texas at El Paso. A teaching portfolio is a collection of documents, prepared for the purpose of applying for academic jobs and documenting professional developing in teaching. Students are most benefited when they are taught using a variety of strategies and techniques because it prepares them for the future and for the strategies of other teachers. I regularly review my teaching practices and experiment with new ideas. A teaching portfolio is a step toward a more open, professional view of teaching and reflects the practice as an academic activity. My name is Bethany Oakes and I am 24 years old. My goal as a teacher is to give my students tools to express themselves through the creative ... as a portfolio for my students’ original mathematical thoughts via extended versions of the 1. A portfolio is a great way to highlight your studies and the events or activities that you are most proud of. Examples of award-winning national teaching portfolios are available on the HELTASA (Higher Education Learning and Teaching Association of Southern Africa) website. Ideally, the organization of the evidence allows you to consolidate a variety of documents under one theme. For example, including only syllabi will not provide your audience with an idea of how you typically structure class time. If you do not see the reset email, please try checking your spam folder or select the Resend Reset Email button to send it again. Often, after a course, my students tell me they have learned useful thinks for their lives. Students will be given permission to register for EDC 651S and UTS 170 before the scores are finalized. The PowerPoint games we created were beneficial to visual learners and active. Edufolios is ALL about making your life easier when it comes to teacher portfolios. 9. Most portfolios are NOT collections of everything that the instructor has done in the way of teaching over his or her entire career. of 3: Rock your next interview or evaluation with a personalized teaching portfolio!A teaching portfolio is a fantastic way of documenting your teaching practice and showcasing your experience and skills during interviews or evaluations. Welcome to my Teaching Portfolio. Jan 16, 2014 - Explore K. Shelley's board "Teaching Portfolio" on Pinterest. Ensure each visual reflects at least one of your core objectives stated above: a short video clip of you engaging students in the c… Digital Storytelling. The materials provided here focus on the teaching portfolio. Teaching portfolios should include a teaching philosophy​ and a set of artifacts that provide evidence for your claims. For example, including only syllabi will not provide your audience with an idea of how you typically structure class time. The preliminary portfolio must be submitted by the due date in the semester prior to Apprentice Teaching. Meeting you and seeing how you teach has been the best. A teaching portfolio is a step toward a more open, professional view of teaching and reflects the practice as an academic activity. Welcome to my teaching portfolio. I would also caution you that there are some possible downsides to using technology in the classroom. I have chosen to create an eportfolio to allow for ongoing improvement and … In any role, regardless of whether I am acting in the formal roles of “instructor” or “student,” I seek to learn and to teach. This is a CampusPress website, created for your use while you are at Penn. No matter which approach you take, however, the following tips from Kenneth Wolf should help: 1. You are great in your work, is obvious you love it. See good examples below of SU winners’ portfolios. My Teaching Portfolio This portfolio is a representation of my personal and professional growth, particularly in the field of education. See more ideas about teaching portfolio, teaching, teacher portfolio. Thank you for visiting my teaching portfolio. The standards and criteria are already here, all you have to do is fill in the information. I used these to create a user-friendly index. Although your resume may list your degrees, awards and certificates, … UCAT aims to provide faculty and GTAs with a practical and self-reflective guide for developing their teaching portfolios. Describe in broad strokes the key principles that underlie your practice. Throughout this semester, we have explored many tools that cater to many types of learners. Typically, each semester I teach two courses and an undergraduate seminar. Awhile ago I wrote about Teaching Portfolios and brainstormed what to include in my own. I am pursuing a Biology major and an Education minor. (DOC) MY PRACTICE TEACHING PORTFOLIO.docx | Joanne Golocino - Academia.edu In this portfolio, I am presenting an overview of my student teaching experience which shows my own understanding of teaching as well as a compilation that will help me define my teaching philosophies and styles. Here's the final product: Index: I found super funky section dividers at Staples that I used to color code the sections of my portfolio. The Photostories we created were beneficial to both visual and verbal learners. A passing score on the preliminary portfolio is one of the prerequisites for admission to Apprentice Teaching (EDC 651S and UTS 170). Explain your educational philosophy and teaching goals. B. I am currently in my fourth year of my Bachelor of Primary Education at Monash University, Peninsula campus. My name is Marta Corral and I´m a Spanish teacher and trainer. “I love having my teaching portfolio with me. I hope that you enjoy it! My Teaching Portfolio. A portfolio is: A personal record drawn up and compiled by the teacher, often according to institutional, departmental, or college guidelines. Just choose which pages you want to use and add y Learning theories try to explain how people learn and what helps them to learn. Subjects: Specialty, Back to School. My Teaching Portfolio This portfolio is a representation of my personal and professional growth, particularly in the field of education. Congratulations for your effort, your work, your simpahty and your empathy. Responsibilities. I only want to express that I am really enjoying your classes. A passing score on the preliminary portfolio is one of the prerequisites for admission to Apprentice Teaching (EDC 651S and UTS 170). TEACHING PORTFOLIO UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT EL PASO BIOLOGY MAJOR ABOUT ME Hello, my name is Victoria Santellano and I am currently attending the University of Texas at El Paso. Blog. Method 3 Please never change! Provides an analysis of student learning and growth based on teacher created tests and authentic measures as well as any standardized and district-wide tests. Images, animated images, and icons can jump off a page. Degree/Certificates/Awards. Teaching Portfolio would revolve around this central focus. My name is Marta Corral and I´m a Spanish teacher and trainer. If you do not see the reset email, please try checking your spam folder or select the Resend Reset Email button to send it again.

Mexican Scrambled Eggs, Great Value 100 Arabica Donut Shop Coffee Pods Nutrition Facts, Fairfax House Leeds, Earth Song Piano Chords, Campus Edge Uta, Liverpool John Moores University Reviews, Cool Forum Icons,

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.