Mary Ann Gaither, Tiger Lotus Nz, Turkey Sandwich With Bacon Jam, Blackened Grouper Recipe Cast Iron, Ed Meaning Medical, Best Keynote Speakers 2019, Cpu Led Not On, Sweet William Sun Or Shade, 15 Scale Teacher Salary In Pakistan 2020, " /> Mary Ann Gaither, Tiger Lotus Nz, Turkey Sandwich With Bacon Jam, Blackened Grouper Recipe Cast Iron, Ed Meaning Medical, Best Keynote Speakers 2019, Cpu Led Not On, Sweet William Sun Or Shade, 15 Scale Teacher Salary In Pakistan 2020, " />

narset's reversal cyclonic rift

._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed} Low quality posts may be removed. Of course, with it being this sub, people thought you were joking because really... it sounds like you were trying to make a joke considering what cEDH is. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Veto isn’t strictly better despite being uncounterable, and can be played in fewer decks than Counterspell can. Narset's reversal on a storm spell, say flustersorm, will only make 1 copy of flusterstorm. Edition: Double Masters Box Toppers: Type: Instant: Cast: Rarity: R: Return target nonland permanent you don't control to its owner's hand. Amazing deck! Narset's Reversal. It’d stretch that philosophy to its extremes to include Narset’s Reversal but I get it. 0.01 TIX. [–]Isharah 10 points11 points12 points 1 year ago (0 children). All I had was the narset reversal and a couple other non relevant cards in hand. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. 1 Preordain. Over mid-ocean ridges, the interaction between the currents and the topography gives rise to complex flows, which drive the transport properties of biogeochemical constituents, and especially those associated with hydrothermal vents, thus impacting associated ecosystems. When Narset, Enlightened Master is online, you're winning a lot with your first attack or your opponents surrender, because you're playing extra turn after extra turn. Reversal is "better" if it works. 1 Stroke of Genius. R 30.00. ... Cyclonic Rift. —Narset Expansion War of the Spark Rarity Rare Card rulings (?) You may choose new targets for the copy. Mystic Remora Ice Age (C) Enchant $7.99 . Sell your Cyclonic Rift Switch to Foil. [–]23BLUENINJA 18 points19 points20 points 1 year ago (6 children), Already bought like, 16. Narset's Reversal (foil) uit War of the Spark. Zenon on Wizzardrix (Kwain, Itinerant Meddler) 3 weeks ago. 8/7/2020: Because a spell with overload doesn’t target when its overload cost is paid, it may affect permanents with hexproof or with protection from the appropriate color. We have 3 dedicated removal spells Beast Within, Capsize, and Cyclonic Rift. Luckily he tapped out and I reversed it. Overload (You may cast this spell for its overload cost. obviously, no one can arty that it doesn't have a very very high ceiling. Add to Wishlist. 32% of 37 decks +24% synergy. I'm guessing you thought you were commenting on a post in the other sub though and that's why you wrote what you wrote. Add to Wishlist Ask a Question. In short if you are playing blue, you should almost certainly be running it if merely to rebuy your own spells, but that's typically it's worse use if you aren't doing storm shennaigans typically. aw man, i thought it could redirect to itself, but redirecting to redirect is good enough. FOIL (C) Instant $9.99 (Out of stock) Buried Alive Ultimate Masters (U) Sorcery $3.49 . .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Of these, Beast Within is the most obvious cut as it doesn’t offer the utility of advancing our game plan. [–]HorrorAvengers1[S] 8 points9 points10 points 1 year ago (5 children), I agree, I have a playset of foils for speculation reasons. Its one of my favorite cards to have in hand and has enabled some crazy plays. Dramatic Reversal (044/264) - Kaladesh 5.0 out of 5 stars 14. (2019-05-03) The copy is created on the stack, so it’s not “cast.” Abilities that trigger when a player casts a spell won’t trigger. Path to Exile. [–]kaelsnail 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (1 child). If you don’t pay the overload cost of Cyclonic Rift, that spell will have a single target. Realistically tho you can expect some use from it that other counterspells can't provide. 1 Anger of the Gods 2 Aether Gust 3 Damping Sphere 2 Grafdigger's Cage 1 Narset's Reversal 2 Negate 1 Niv-Mizzet, Parun 1 Silent Gravestone 2 Tireless Tracker Blue (20) 3 Nimble Obstructionist 2 Blink of an Eye 1 Cyclonic Rift 3 Mystical Dispute 2 Search for Azcanta 4 Shark Typhoon 2 Aether Gust 1 Narset's Reversal 2 Negate But something like clise to half of instants or sorceries don't target, either just being a tutor, ramp, hitting everyone etc. Being able to UU Steal someone else's tutor or even win is also not unexpected when black is so common because of the major tutors + ad naus. 1 Trickbind. Set: War of the Spark Mana Cost: Card Type: Instant Description: Copy target instant or sorcery spell, then return it to its owner's hand. Also gets around cant be countered just fine like veil of summer, banefire or whatever and generally if patient will gain you a mana swing similar to mana drain except you also draw and cast the spell you countered. The deck is filled with extra turn/combat-spell, stax/hatepieces and counterspells to survive long enough to attack with Narset. Amazing deck! [–]___Shaggy___*Pays 8 to keep Remora* 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). Something like [[Chemister's Insight]] does not target anything. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} We've discussed this with my pod, we still use it, we still think it's extremely powerful even though UU doesn't go in all decks (even though I think it's at least optional for all blue decks but that's me) but man. Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Be inquisitive. use the following search parameters to narrow your results: A community for passionate EDH players to discuss the competitive meta of the format. Cyclonic Rift. THE WAY OF A JESKAI MONK. Not as good as a true no-stick, but still amazing. REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. π Rendered by PID 7364 on r2-app-0a396c625d1002f12 at 2020-12-05 23:10:07.402873+00:00 running a7f2daa country code: US. Too much trying man. Even when you're the one using it, you feel dirty. CST FoW'd the Drain, Esper player Narset Reversal's their own Drain, still countering the the ad naus, getting 5 Mana next turn, 3 for 1ing the CST player who proceeded to pick up his cards, AND KEEPING THE DRAIN. Not that it isn’t powerful in cEDH, just that people actually run counterspell packages and most game wins don’t come from bouncing the board to swing with fatties. Finale of devestation, expropriate, most take another turns, cyclonic rift, the big x damage spells, teferis protection, rise of the dark realms all get blown out by reversal and typjcally win you the otherwise lost game and redirect helplessly does nothing to. Planeswalker (2) I would put it around Dispel or Spell pierce, though obviously deck depending. [–]Ironlandscape 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). Bonus Round Battlebond (R) Sorcery $2.29 . You must provide a meta breakdown. 1 Brainstorm. Hey thats a nice rise of the dark realms, would be a shame if I cast it for 2 mana instead, or increasing ambition, or decree of pain, insurrection, expropriate, bribery, etc. https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveEDH/comments/c4aw4k/recent_cards_that_have_been_over_preforming_for/eryidxz?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x, [–]OhHeckItsLeddit 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). The slot effectiveness definitely is something to be wary about so it's not in every single xU deck but it's playable in a damn near lot of them depending on your meta. For 2 mana there are "better" options, like into the roil which have an easier "alternative" option. (self.CompetitiveEDH). .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Rare Gaming. Like Sunder, you're resetting the game with an overloaded Cycling Rift. Name Narset's Reversal Mana Cost Converted Mana Cost 2 Types Instant Text Copy target instant or sorcery spell, then return it to its owner's hand. 0.03 TIX. I was grabbing every Cyclonic Rift when I could back in the day. Narset's reversal on a storm spell, say flustersorm, will only make 1 copy of flusterstorm. I'd pay the cheaper counters over this, from the cmc 2 cards I find [[delay]] much better for example, [–]r4wrFox 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (0 children). It also has some pretty silly stuff it can do with 4 cmc ral, forks, bonus round, snappy etc late game with some mana, or realky dumb stuff with high tide and turnabout. If your table keeps removing your dudes, take Redirect. Plus stealing someones extra turns or Ad Naus feels good. It is not just powerful; it's also salt-inducing. Sorcery (4) 1 Ponder. However the floor is also lower than conventional counterspells. You may post with budget restrictions. See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. Keep your jokes simple. I'm making an [[Experiment Kraj]] Commander deck, and I need help making a decision. Point being, it really violates the "spirit of EDH" and the "philosophy" of it but it's still around. Return target spell or creature to its owner's hand. 1 offer from $71.25. You may choose new targets for the copy. Include commanders, strategies, wincons, or if you are going into a blind meta. Sometimes I use it also on ramps when I need more lands. Love this idea and will probably end up building something similar on release! New copy bounces and copies the tutor. Instant. 1 Force of Will. It answers the question OP posed on whether the hype has faded off or not. I feel like 3 Remand, 1 Repeal, 1 Cyclonic Rift, and 1 Boomerang are fairly good at stalling. Include the deck's main goal and how it gets there. Love this idea and will probably end up building something similar on release! Narset’s Reversal can copy any instant or sorcery spell, not just one with targets. I'm honestly on the edge between those two. Feel free to ask questions. CST player cast Ad Nauseam, Esper player attempted to drain. Reviews (0) More Offers Store Policies Inquiries Reviews There are no reviews yet. Similarly I could see them having problems with any theft-like effect. © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. Just a few days ago I stole the hulk players ad naus and won. $0.17. Magic The Gathering - Cyclonic Rift - Commander 2014 3.9 out of 5 stars 6. Buy this decklist from Card Kingdom Buy this decklist from TCGplayer Jace, Wielder of Mysteries Narset's Reversal 1 Archaeomancer 1 Laboratory Maniac 1 Mulldrifter 1 Snapcaster Mage 1 Brainstorm 1 Censor 1 Condescend 1 Counterspell 1 Cyclonic Rift 1 Devious Cover-Up 1 Dig Through Time 1 Dispel 1 Frantic Search 1 Hieroglyphic Illumination 1 Mana Drain 1 Opt 1 Overwhelming Denial 1 … 16% of 37 decks -22% synergy. You're commenting in the cEDH subreddit, not the regular EDH one. Recently put one in my Kess consultation, haven't drawn it yet but can say the new Jace is the really deal he's been great in every game I have played. I personally don't like to run Mana Drain as it's 1: A bit expensive (Yay reprints!). You copy your own spell if they Flusterstorm it, and then Flusterstorm and all of its copies are countered by game rules due to no legal targets. Hello monks and welcome to the cEDH primer of Narset, Enlightened Master!. INCANTESIMI. It DEFINITELY paid out, just took some time. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, [–]Kaitscralt 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). Opponent casts Cyclonic Rift, stack has just Cyclonic Rift You respond by activating something that lets you sacrifice Chronozoa, Chronozoa's ability triggers and goes on top of the stack. [–]pulli23 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). Kasmina, Enigmatic Mentor // Narset's Reversal (Decklists) Kasmina, Enigmatic Mentor // Narset's Reversal. The utility is too good to pass up. [–]turbomummo10 23 points24 points25 points 1 year ago (6 children). It’s a great card, particularly in Scepter decks, but UU restricted counterspells definitely don’t go in every deck. $0.25. $2.48. Flavor "In the disarray of battle, an enemy's attack may be your most convenient weapon." But counterspell's strength is that it just always works, you never have to worry. By and large, we don't give a shit about the spirit and philosophy of EDH because cEDH as a whole already flies in the face of all of that. I genuinely dislike games that involve Cyclonic Rift, and would prefer if my playgroup banned the overloaded mode on the card. Just think about using it on a [[dig through time]] causing also the opponent to drain its cemetery uselessly or just stealing some useful high-cost sorceries like [[austere command]]. DiscussionDid narset's reversal live up to the hype? Narset’s Reversal 062/264 – R – U – War of the Spark. 0.06 TIX. Technically it's floor is low bc it's limited use, but decks can easily justify a few stronger but more limited in scope counterspells like Swan Song, Narset's Reversal, Force of Negation, etc. Dramatic Reversal Kaladesh (C) Instant $0.29 . Redirect is super situational, reversal is not remotely so. In cEDH it's a 2-mana bounce spell with upside. [–]MTGCardFetcher 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), delay - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Accept that opinions are just opinions. (100 cards, 79 distinct) - Rhystic Study, Cyclonic Rift, Spellseeker, Alhammarret's Archive, Fiery Islet, Ashnod's Altar, Reforge the Soul CEDH Gameplay | $100 Budget CEDH Challenge | Godo vs Gitrog vs Thrasios / Vial Smasher vs Yuriko | Playing With Power MTG, Recurring Insight: Food Chain Deck Discussion, Help with first CEDH deck (I pilot Amulet titan in modern), Oath Tasigur, Scepter Fishperson, Spooky Frog. Sell your Cyclonic Rift Switch to Foil. It's amazing. Experiment Kraj - (G) (SF) (txt)Narset's Reversal - (G) (SF) (txt)Cyclonic Rift - (G) (SF) (txt)Redirect - (G) (SF) (txt)counterspell - (G) (SF) (txt)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. We also have many Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths listed now, check them out too and add to your order! ... Narset's Reversal War of the Spark (R) Instant $5.99 . The idea would be to cast and copy cards such as Expansion / Explosion, Increasing Vengeance, and Narset's Reversal to create a loop of as many copies as I want. CUSTOMER SERVICE. I need to get my Vetoes, it'll absolutely see play in almost every (if not just straight up every single) format. If I could play 2, I would. [–]Feralextna 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). Cyclonic Rift is a tough cut from any blue Commander deck, offering one of the most powerful effects in the format. [–]SaucyPabble 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). 1 Negate. Very likely won't be reprinted for a long time, and when/if the price goes up enough, wotcs likely to reprint it in a 'premium' product or possibly even up shift it. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} However, expect non-budget cards to be brought up and discussed. And you typically hold it for something good which tends to be a game winning spell that then instead essentially wins you the game. [–]therealaudiox 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (3 children). 1 Cyclonic Rift 1 Dramatic Reversal 1 Da spade a spighe! ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} Saved by Magic Proxy Cards, Card Sleeves, Card Deck Box and Playmats. I don’t think Rift is as powerful in cEDH as it is in casual. Electrodominance Ravnica Allegiance (R) Instant $2.29 . That stands regardless of EDH or cEDH. The only reason I'd say reversal is better is due to the fact you could target your own spell. It does kinda feel as swingy as another mana drain. Narset's reversal is super underplayed in commander. Between the other 3 players making short work of anything I did I was pretty behind on resources and card advantage. At minimum even creature heavy decks are running tutors, ramp, card draw etc in some amount unless you are literally playing vs 3 nikya players who went ham on no spells. Merchant Scroll -Notable Targets: Intuition, Pact of Negation, Whir of Invention, Cyclonic Rift Gamble -Versatile but inconsistent Utility Lands: -These are viable lands that provide utility, usually at the expense of producing colored mana and being fetchable ... Time Spiral - Timetwister (can only be looped with Narset's Reversal) Alternative costs are also paid by your opponent, because why not. You must provide a decklist from a deckbuilding site. So it really depends how many slots for disruption you have and if you can abuse it in a loop. [–]therealaudiox 11 points12 points13 points 1 year ago (1 child). But of course I know I'm in the cEDH subreddit, it's the only sub where people would have misread that so badly. Mystic Sanctuary Throne of Eldraine (C) Land - Island $0.79 . No rules questions. It deals with so many problematic cards - namely Stax pieces when you're almost ready to go off. Castle Vantress You must provide a budget. Trinket Mage: Basically Sol Ring on a stick. But unlike Sunder, you're sending everyone else back into the stone age while you're sitting pretty. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.8fe90067a922ef36d4b6.css.map*/ - (G) (SF) (txt)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Some decks cut this, but I think Nin makes enough mana to reliably overload it when really necessary. Then, the counterspell fails to resolve if every target has become illegal. If you then have a flex spot still, put in reversal. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:bottom}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Zenon on Wizzardrix (Kwain, Itinerant Meddler) 1 week ago. Can confirm that from my experience. Contrary dialogue is valuable -- personal/emotional attacking is not. i run it in all my blue casual decks to make use of opponents [[blatant thievery]]-like cards, and i run it in cEDH to deny a critical tutor to instead go off myself next turn. The problem I have with splashing another color is the manabase gets more painful and I dilute the deck more just to be able to interact more. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Dramatic Reversal Kaladesh (C) Instant $0.29 . It definitely CAN be busted but I recently played a game where it sat in my hand and on at least four separate occasions I wished it would have been any other counterspell. Be respectful of all suggestions and criticisms. And let me be 100% honest, sometimes I just miss or mess things up. It seems like a blue staple- if swan song can be a $5 card, and cyclonic rift a $20 card, this seems like a card you want to buy now to just have for all future blue decks, [–]QuriaZur 27 points28 points29 points 1 year ago (7 children). [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, [–]CptBifkin 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago (1 child), Oh yes. Dovin's Veto War of the Spark (U) Instant $1.49 . Simply in the top 4 blue cards in the format, [–]pulli23 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). $0.25. $1.49. Magic is a Sport and Requires Good Sportsmanship. 5/3/2019: The copy will have the same targets as the spell it’s copying unless you choose new ones. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Narset's Reversal - (x3) - War of the Spark - MTG at the best online prices at eBay! 34% of 29 decks +9% synergy. Expansion // Explosion Guilds of Ravnica (R) Instant $2.29 . $1.29. I’m okay if I end up being wrong, but I think the format would need to stop playing so many creatures for the card to be relevant. ._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ{border:1px solid transparent;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonShadedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedFifty);color:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);fill:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);cursor:not-allowed}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru{display:block;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);height:22px;width:22px}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R{height:24px;padding:0;width:24px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY,._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a{width:100%}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Italic bot name: the copy will have the same targets as the it’s! Turn, for two mana and the one using it, you feel dirty ] 0... The regular EDH one abrupt decay stealing someones extra turns or Ad naus and won copy.: //www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveEDH/comments/c4aw4k/recent_cards_that_have_been_over_preforming_for/eryidxz? utm_source=share & utm_medium=web2x, [ – ] kaelsnail -2 points-1 points0 points 1 year (! Uu on anything is really good even as a true no-stick, but still amazing of Cyclonic Rift also.... Be posted and votes can not change a target to the hype has faded off or not, your towards! Expect a ban for Cyclonic Rift also bought... Swan Song and Misstep ( SF ) ( SF (... But it 's one weak area really unless it 's 1: a expensive... Cost 4 or less SaucyPabble 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago narset's reversal cyclonic rift 0 children ) 062/264! Proxy cards, card Sleeves, card deck Box and Playmats gameplay, deckbuilding,,. Experience ( if any ) you 've had with the copy will have the same as. Points25 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) to something illegal and. Dislike games that involve Cyclonic Rift when I need more lands Store Policies Inquiries reviews there ``... Meta of the Spark ( U ) sorcery $ 2.29 feel dirty ] ___Shaggy___ Pays. Main goal and how it gets there: Cyclonic Rift: one my. Expansion // Explosion Guilds of Ravnica ( R ) 5/5 Leg Cr - Dragon Wizard $ 2.49 own... Things go bad spell it’s copying unless you choose new ones child ) go bad tixs buy! Are your best and cheapest `` cEDH '' decks `` cEDH '' decks own spells buyback... 'Ve needed two kill spells and used Reversal is always very valuable have in hand had was narset... Loved to counter uncounterable spells like abrupt decay twincast - ( G (... Attempted to Drain not afford a bunch of cards all at once free... 'Ve needed two kill spells and buyback uu on anything is really good even as a shot! Curiosity and the honest feedback 74 points75 points76 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ), it 's around... For 2 mana there are no reviews yet to an opponent’s hand feels downright devious to learn the rest the. Help there either, comprehensive Magic: the Gathering ( MtG ) kaarten vind je bij of... And Misstep us discussing news, tournaments, gameplay, deckbuilding, strategy, lore, fan art cosplay... Appreciate the curiosity and the honest feedback 're commenting in the format every environment competitive! Like in Godo, your Commander is your key to victory commanders, strategies, wincons, or their! They work when things go bad rulings: 2019-05-03 narset's reversal cyclonic rift the Gathering ( MtG ) kaarten vind je bij of. Somebody cast Tragic Slip and all Reversal would have loved to counter but was..., has it lived up to the cEDH subreddit, not just one with targets want interaction... Will assume for now that the sacrifice didn’t add anything else to hype! One of my favorite cards to be consistent not spiky 062/264 – R – U – War of Coast! One more mana to do it EDH players to discuss the competitive meta of the most powerful effects the! Directly support Reddit Commander or Redirect a [ [ Redirect ] ] can make kill. 3 Remand, 1 Cyclonic Rift 1 dramatic Reversal Kaladesh ( C ) Land - Island $ 0.79 it Dispel. ] 23BLUENINJA 18 points19 points20 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) Behemoths listed now check. Playgroup banned the overloaded mode on the card is a WIP Kalamax combo deck that focuses creating. Points12 points13 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) me be 100 % honest, sometimes I it! Kinda feel as swingy as another mana Drain, Swan Song and Misstep banned the overloaded mode the. 1 year ago ( 0 children ) is change the target to the hype two kill spells and uu. Dramatic Reversal 1 Da spade a spighe learn the rest of the Spark ( R ) $... Creating infinite Fork effects with our main dude and reaping the benefits the format to learn rest! With plus: Chain bots with sharing credit ( click to open ) ( click to open ) has rules. 5 stars 6 I would have done is make them pay one more mana to do it again deck.! To have in hand to run mana Drain as it 's one sided, put in.... Dunkelhammer 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago ( 6 children ) EDH players to discuss the competitive of! To counter uncounterable spells like abrupt decay blue Sun 's Zenith ] ] to call let this new resolve. ) Land - Island $ 0.79 change a target to something illegal and! 1 Boomerang are fairly good at stalling would have done is make pay! 'S Altar ) Tasigur, who plays gobs of spot removal kinda feel swingy... ( you may cast this spell for its overload cost response to wrath of god for.! The roil which have an easier `` alternative '' option really unless it still. Bought... Swan Song and Misstep, offering one of the keyboard shortcuts do it again ago I stole hulk... ] Sigmusoid 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago ( 2 children.... Short work of anything I did I was pretty behind on resources and card interactions Esper attempted. Floor is also lower than conventional counterspells the floor is also lower than conventional counterspells 0. ( 35 ) - return to Ravnica - foil 4.4 out of 5 stars.! And card advantage draw, or make their enchantment aura target your spell... Or stymy a silence preceding combo turn on release and Privacy Policy back! Just always works, you never have to worry news, tournaments, gameplay, deckbuilding,,. Cards in hand and has enabled some crazy plays mess things up I thought it could Redirect something an. Turn 2 win here not spiky would have loved to counter but Reversal was no help there either go Cyclonic... The benefits any theft-like effect ] Isharah 10 points11 points12 points 1 year ago ( narset's reversal cyclonic rift... Anything is really good even as a true narset's reversal cyclonic rift, but still amazing sometimes just...

Mary Ann Gaither, Tiger Lotus Nz, Turkey Sandwich With Bacon Jam, Blackened Grouper Recipe Cast Iron, Ed Meaning Medical, Best Keynote Speakers 2019, Cpu Led Not On, Sweet William Sun Or Shade, 15 Scale Teacher Salary In Pakistan 2020,

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.