Agaricus Homeopathy Materia Medica, Viceroy Hotels News, How To Do Chakra Balancing With Reiki, Dynamite Emoji Meaning, Western Canon Music, " /> Agaricus Homeopathy Materia Medica, Viceroy Hotels News, How To Do Chakra Balancing With Reiki, Dynamite Emoji Meaning, Western Canon Music, " />

boombah superpack replacement panel

The bag is missing the outer flap as it was customized from my sons previous team. Joined: Sep 6, 2010 Messages: 648 Likes Received: 0. Discussion in 'Other Equipment - Looking To Buy' started by JasonWhite, Jun 23, 2014. And I will have to seriously consider weather I will buy another bag from Boombah when that time comes again. Key features include: - Hook and Loop 'B' Logo: Keep your gloves dry and easily accessible by attaching them effortlessly to the Hook and Loop 'B' Logo Boombah Superpack Baseball / Softball Bat Backpack - Holds 2 Bats - INK Grand Slam Series - Multiple Color Options Our Superpack model bags are part of our full line of performance centric baseball and softball gear. Design your own custom bat bags, custom backpacks or duffle bags. Anyone know of another site or manufacturer that has replacement panels for the superpack? Up for auction is a Boombah Super Pack. It is orange and black. $ 8.50. Replacement Parts and Accessories. QUICK VIEW. Hi, I'm looking to see if anyone has an extra zip off flap for a Boombah superpack they would like to sell. I decided to cut costs for everyone and recycle last years 12U Boombah bags to save everyone money. Boombah Superpack Bat Pack Backpack review: Unable to purchase new front flap for Boombah Super Bat Pack. said they should be in this fall but when I called today they said they were discontinued and aren't sure if they'll ever have again. $ 62.00. QUICK VIEW. Replacement flap can be purchased from Boombah for around $5. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Very good condition no tears. Throat Guard. I emailed Boombah about replacement panels which I offered to pay for. Sep 23, 2013 #2 nanotech14. Boombah review rated 1.3/5.0: I coach a 12U travel team. $ 4.50. I guess Boombah's approach is to hope the customer will simply buy a new bag for $70. I will provide the embroidered flap but you can order a replacement flap directly from Boombah for $5.99 plus shipping. LTB Boombah superpack front flap needed. NO RESERVE. JasonWhite Addicted to Softballfans. Well, I'm not going to do that. ST NET - Replacement Net ... PPS™ Replacement Panel. Boombah Rolling Superpack bat bags are a long standing tradition of a superior bags. From $ 8.00 - $ … Get the best deals on Boombah when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Edge® Leather Replacement Chin Pad. Sort by HD PRO NET - Replacement Net. This is a NEW Boombah Superpack bat pack. It is NEW and in the package still BUT the front flap was embroidered for a team that has folded. QUICK VIEW. Boombah orig. Coaches and players of all ages love these bags for their versatility at a great price. Industry leading turnaround time gets you and your team your custom bags as soon as possible. Extra front panels could be sold as an accessory and based on the comments below, there is clearly a market for them. I just went through the same issue with my daughter's Super Bat Pack. Item is sold as is no warranty.

Agaricus Homeopathy Materia Medica, Viceroy Hotels News, How To Do Chakra Balancing With Reiki, Dynamite Emoji Meaning, Western Canon Music,

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.